Sunday, October 3, 2010
One month old
On 9-20-10 I was officially one month old. I went to see Dr. Miller shortly after that. I don't know why mommy and daddy are always surprised by my growth. I heard them the night before my appointment talking about how much they thought I would weigh. Mommy and daddy both thought I would be just over 11 pounds. Well I am proud to report I was 11 pounds 13 ounces and I grew another inch. Somehow my weight puts my in the 95% but I don't know what that means. Also, I am a little confused as to how tall I really am. At the hospital they said I was 21 1/4 inches but Dr. Miller said I was 20 inches the first time I went to see her, and now she says I am 21 inches. Going to see Dr. Miller was easy this time, but I am not looking forward to next month, I heard mommy talking about some shots. That does NOT sound like fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment