Saturday, October 2, 2010

Meeting Grandpa Jacobson

A few weeks ago mommy's parents came to visit.  I was told the day I was born that my middle name came from grandpa Jacobson.  I guess that means his real name is Timothy, but I just know him as grandpa.  We did lots of new things when they came to visit.  I took my first walk in a park, got to eat ice cream for the first time (in mommy's milk later in the day), got to eat breakfast outside, got to have grandma feed me in the middle of the night and go to my first outlet mall.  It was really fun having them here and I heard I will get to see where they live at Christmas, even though I don't know what that is yet.  I had to say goodbye to them a lot sooner than I wanted but at least I know they love me.




No comments:

Post a Comment