Monday, August 30, 2010

Posterior Tongue Tie?

On Thursday 8-26-10 Mommy brought me to see a nice lady.  She tried to help us learn how to feed me better so it didn't hurt mommy.  What we learned is there may be something wrong with my tongue.  So on Friday I had to see a new doctor.  I didn't like her very much, she insisted on hold onto my tongue.  One time when she held it really tight I tried to cry out but I couldn't without my tongue, then all of a sudden she let go.  I didn't know what to think and before I knew it mommy was holding me and feeding me a bottle.  I could tell the doctor did something to my tongue but whatever she did didn't hurt once I had mommy's milk in my mouth.  I hope I don't have to go back and see her anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment