Sunday, August 29, 2010
First Visit to Dr. Miller
On Monday just one day after I got home I had to go see the doctor. Dr. Miller was someone new that I had not met yet. She had a really cold scale that said I now weigh 8 pounds 2 ounces. I didn't like Dr. Miller's nurse because she made my heel hurt really bad. I was a tough boy and didn't cry because mommy was feeding me while the nurse got my blood. They say I have to be watched because of something called jaundice. I don't know what jaundice is, but I don't like it. I had to go see the nurse at Dr. Miller's office two more times (Tuesday and Wednesday) until they said my jaundice was good enough to stop coming. I am glad because my heel still has marks on it from the hospital. I will say that with all the trips to the Doctor's office I am getting use to my car seat and Daddy's driving. I can sleep right through it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment