Sunday, August 29, 2010

Owen Timothy Judd Arrives!

Hi my name is Owen Timothy Judd and I was born on 8-20-10.  Daddy told me Mommy had to labor for 13 hours and push for two hours to get my into the world.  On my Birthday I weighed 8pounds 14 ounces and was 21 1/4 inches long.  At first the nurse was worried about my circulation so she called for help.  The nurses from the NICU came to my room they found out I was ok.  However, I did have trouble keeping my blood sugar in line throughout my hospital stay.  Later, we found out this was mostly because the equipment the nurses were using at the hospital was a little off.  I was a really lucky boy to have both Grandma's at the hospital while I was being born.  Grandma Jacobson was even in the room to greet me, something we won't forget.  Being at the hospital was ok, but I am glad we are home now.