Sunday, January 23, 2011

Turning 5 months old

On Thursday 1-20-11 I officially turned 5 months.  Seems like I am growing really fast.  I went to the doctor on Monday to see what I weighed, I came in at 20 pounds 4 ounces and 26 1/2 inches.  Mommy was really proud that I grew another inch and didn't even gain 1 pound.  Seems I might slim out afterall.  Then I got to go back to the doctor on Wednesday because the daycare thought I was really sick.  Daddy brought me and the doctor said I was fine, just a little cold.  However, on Thursday I woke up with a lot of crusty yellow stuff on my right eye.  Mommy thought it I had just wipped boogers on my face, but daycare called Daddy to come get me because my eyes wouldn't stop having yellow stuff come out of them.  So all day Friday Daddy and I got to hang out.  I had lots of fun.  Having a cold = spending time with Daddy!  I hope I am sick a lot!

1 comment:

  1. I found the website you gave me long ago. What a handsome son you have! I read all of your posts. I really enjoyed them. I have been thinking of you a lot lately, Mel. I hope that you are happy and well. What a precious family you have. Susan Culver

    ReplyDelete