Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Everything Else

Wow, I have grown so so much since you last read a new blog.  It was a super busy holiday season.  For Thanksgiving we went to Kentucky and got to see Daddy's family.  I met our friend Knox for the first time.  He is the son of one of Daddy's good friends.  He is just two weeks younger than me, but I weighed about 5 pounds more than him.  You can't really tell in our picture because we are both tall.
Then I went through the baby dedication at our church.  Its really a lot like a baby baptism but its what our church does.  I got my first Bible from mommy and daddy and a few other gifts.  My favorite is probably the UK piggy bank I got from my God Parents.
Christmas came really fast but right before Christmas I turned 4 months.  I was 19 pounds 6 ounces and 25 1/2 inches tall.  I had to get shots and I didn't like it one bit. They hurt really bad.  I had a bruise for days and a big lump in my thigh.  I don't recommend them to anyone.
Christmas was also really busy.  I went to Kentucky the weekend before Christmas to celebrate.  Then Mommy, Daddy, and I flew to North Dakota.  It was so cold while we were there.  One day the actual high temperature was -7 and it felt like -34 because of the wind.  I had fun but the flight home was really hard on me.  I was ready to sleep in my crib again and see my wall and my toys.
Now I am getting ready to turn 5 months.  I am still growing and the best news is I know there is no 5 month Doctors visit!  I hope you had as great of a holiday as I did.  Happy 2011 everyone, I love you.

New swing I got at Thanksgiving- I was already almost too big for it.



Me & Knox

All of us dressed up for my dedication


Mommy & Me- Emily(mommy's friend) and LoriGrace

Giving my Christmas gift to Grandpa Judd


My money!!



Daddy and Me


Opening my present

Yep- its yummy




Suits taste good
Me at Day care


opening gifts is fun

Me and Great- Grandma Shirley


You would look like this too if you had to eat rice cereal
  

No comments:

Post a Comment