Saturday, April 7, 2012

I became a Big Brother

On 1-8-12 I woke up and Mommy and Daddy were gone.  Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson told me they were getting me a little sister.  Turns out they did!  Lila Grace Judd was born on 1-8-12 at 9:57am.  She was 7 pounds 13 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long.  She's pretty cute.  So I had to stay home while Mommy and Lila were in the hospital but I got to go see them everyday.  When Lila came home, I didn't know what to think.  But everyone says I'm a good big brother because I give Lila lots of kisses and I'm really gentle with her.  It looks like she is staying, so I hope she doesn't take all of my toys.
Lila Grace Judd
Born at 9:57am on 1-8-12
7 pounds 13 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
Mommy & Lila



Grandma & Grandpa Jacobson with Lila at the hospital

Me visiting Mommy in the hospital

Grandma & Grandpa Babcock with Lila at the Hospital

Daddy & Lila

Lila's ready to go home






No comments:

Post a Comment