Sunday, July 24, 2011

4th of July in North Dakota

I spent the 4th of July in North Dakota visiting grandma and grandpa.  It was so hot I had to be in doors a lot, which is not fun.  In the mornings I got to go to the park with my cousins Korrie and Kate and we got to go on swings a lot.  That was one of the highlights of the whole vacation.  I went to the zoo for the first time and I heard a lot about how everything is flooding in Bismarck and around.  I saw water but I didn't see any flooding, maybe I don't know what to look for.  Grandma and Grandpa were great, they let me have lots of things Mommy and Daddy don't, like soda, cheesecake and caramel rolls.  Overall, when I got home Mommy and Daddy both said I was now spoiled, but I don't think so.  I just want what I want.
I hope you had a fun and safe holiday.  Enjoy my pictures.
Me in the swing- it was HOT.

Me & Grandpa

Playing on the deck



Me & Grandma

Me & Daddy at the zoo


My favorite game at Grandma's throwing things down the stiars



No comments:

Post a Comment