Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm back!

I know its been a really long time.  Mommy and Daddy and I were really busy.  We had a lot of firsts since I last wrote.  Like going to the park for the first time, buying our first house, going to my first carnival, having my first half sleepover, getting my first top teeth, eating my first table food, CRAWLING, getting my first pair of shoes and going to the swimming pool for the first time and so much more.  In case you are wondering at my last doctors appointment at 9 months old I was 22 pounds 10 oz and just shy of 30 inches tall.  I hope you all enjoy the pictures of a few of these activities.

Me & Mommy at the apartment
My first UK hat
My first time in a swing
Me & Mommy at the park
Me & Mommy at our NEW HOUSE

Me & Daddy at the house








No comments:

Post a Comment