Sunday, March 6, 2011
6 Months
On 2-20-11 I turned 6 months old. I got to go to the doctor with mommy and daddy. I had so much fun showing off for the doctor, playing on the table and talking away. I weighed 21 pounds 4 ounces and was still right at 27 1/2 inches long. Although, I don't really shock mommy or daddy with my weight anymore, we were all shocked to find out I have a double ear infection. The doctor couldn't even really believe it because I was so happy. I have been wondering why I can't hear as well, but I thought everyone was trying to teach me what it means to have an inside voice. I hear mommy talking about using my inside voice all the time. After I got rid of my double ear infection I got to start eating food! YEP REAL FOOD! So far I love both sweet potatoes and peas. Mostly because that is all I have tried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment